To get a Workshop License, you will need to fulfill some conditions. Below is the process of how you can successfully get a Workshop license.
Checklists (What to carry with you when at the Counter)
- Company Registration Certificate
- FRCA TIN Certificate
- Company Profile – Directors details, address, phone numbers
- Proof of ownership of property or lease agreement (if premises on rent)
- Fire Compliance Certificate and OHS Certificate
- Financial status of the company
- FTIB certificate(if foreigner)
- Inspection ramp Checked(pictures)
- Customer waiting area(pictures)
- Reception area(pictures)
- Customer car park(pictures)
- Business License
- Statement from appropriate council/rural authority
- Police clearance
- Building Certificate
- LTA certified inspectors for all above agencies (annual renewal for inspector permit)
- Sketch plan of the location of the business
- Customs clearance for equipment’s
- Memorandum of Articles
||Application Fees -
||Permit Fee -
- Fill in the application form (you can get this form online or at LTA’s office)
- Submit the application form together with the checklist (as mentioned above) to the Customer Service Officer (CSO)
- Once the CSO has updated your application in the system, you will need to pay the Application fees.
- After you have paid the application fees, you will receive your receipt.
- Your application will go through the approval process.
- Once your application is approved you will then receive an approval letter.
- After you have received your approval letter, you need to pay the permit fee.
- You will receive your permit through the standard and compliance officer