In order to get your Trader Identification Permits for an AMVD renewed, you will need to fulfill some conditions. Below is the process of how you can successfully get your TIP renewed.
Pre – requisites (Prior Condition before Application)
- Your current AMVD license must be valid.
- Your Current TIP Permit must be valid.
Checklists (What to carry with you when at the Counter)
- Take with you your application form.
||TIP Permit Renewal Fee
- Fill in the application form (you can get this form online or at LTA’s office.)
- Submit the application form together with the checklist (as mentioned above) to the Customer Service Officer (CSO).
- Once the CSO has updated your application in the system, you will need to pay the TIP Renewal Fee.
- After you have paid the application fees, you will receive your receipt.
- Your TIP Permit is now renewed.