To get Additional Trader Identification Permits for an AMVD, you will need to fulfill some conditions. Below is the process of how you can successfully get an additional TIP for an AMVD.
Pre – requisites (Prior Condition before Application)
- Your current AMVD license must be valid.
Checklists (What to carry with you when at the Counter)
- Take with you your application form.
||TIP Permit Fee
- Fill in the application form (you can get this form online or at LTA’s office).
- Submit the application form together with the checklist (as mentioned above) to the Customer Service Officer (CSO).
- Once the CSO has updated your application in the system, you will need to pay the Application fees
- After you have paid the application fees, you will receive your receipt.
- Your application will go through the approval process.
- Once your application is approved, you need to pay the trader identification permit fee of $439.00.