You can add multiple DIP’s under a driving school. Below are the procedures on how can you add DIP under driving school.
Checklists (What to carry with you when at the Counter)
- Request Letter
- Driving School License must be valid
- DIP must be valid
- Class of DIP must meet the class of Driving school
||Alteration of Records
- Fill in the application form (you can get this form online or at LTA’s office)
- Submit the application form together with the checklist (as mentioned above) to the Customer Service Officer (CSO)
- Once the CSO has updated your application in the system, you will need to pay the Application fees.
- After you have paid the application fees, you will receive your receipt.
- CSO will add the DIP under the Driving School License