To apply for a driving instructor permit, you will need to fulfill some conditions. Below is the process of how you can successfully get a driving instructor permit.
Checklists (What to carry with you when at the Counter)
- Police clearance.
- Medical report.
- Education background certificates(teaching or mechanical background).
- CV and 3 character reference.
- You should hold a valid full license. Carry with you your license card.
||DIP Course Fees
- Fill in the application form (you can get this form online or at LTA’s office).
- Submit the application form together with the checklist (as mentioned above) to the Customer Service Officer (CSO).
- Once the CSO has updated your application in the system, you will need to pay the Application fees.
- After you have paid the application fees, you will receive your receipt.
- Your application will go through the approval process.
- Once your application is approved you will then receive an approval letter.
- After you have received your approval letter, you need to pay the permit fee.
- You will receive your permit through the standard and compliance officer