To get a Driving School License, you will need to fulfill some conditions. Below is the process of how you can successfully get a Driving School license.
Checklists (What to carry with you when at the Counter)
- Company Registration Certificate.
- Company Profile – Directors details, address, phone numbers.
- Proof of ownership of property or Lease agreement (if premises on rent).
- Fire Compliance Certificate.
- OHS Certificate.
- Financial status of the company.
- FTIB certificate(if foreigner) Business License.
- Lease agreement (if premises on rent).
- Equipment & Facilities(pictures to be uploaded).
- Fill in the application form (you can get this form online or at LTA’s office).
- Submit the application form together with the checklist (as mentioned above) to the Customer Service Officer (CSO).
- Once the CSO has updated your application in the system, you will need to pay the Application fees.
- After you have paid the application fees, you will receive your receipt.
- Your application will go through the approval process.
- Once your application is approved you will then receive an approval letter.
- After you have received your approval letter, you need to pay the permit fee.
- You will receive your permit through the standard and compliance officer.