In order to get your vehicle inspectors permit renewed, you will need to fulfill some conditions. Below is the process of how you can successfully get your vehicle inspectors permit renewed.
Checklists (What to carry with you when at the Counter)
- Your driver’s license must be valid for the class of inspector’s permit you are applying for.
- Written Application
- Medical Report
- Police Clearance
- CV with character reference
||Application Fees -
||Agency Inspectors Permit Fee -
- Fill in the application form (you can get this form online or at LTA’s office)
- Submit the application form together with the checklist (as mentioned above) to the Customer Service Officer (CSO)
- Once the CSO has updated your application in the system, you will need to pay the Application fees.
- After you have paid the application fees, you will receive your receipt.
- Your application will go through the approval process.
- Once your application is approved you will then receive an approval letter.
- After you have received your approval letter, you need to pay the permit fee of $52.00.
- After you have made the payment for the permit you will then go to the card printing officer to obtain your Vehicle Inspectors Permit card.