PAYMENT OF TINS IN COURT
If you do not pay your TINs before the 21st day, then LTA prosecutors will file the TIN in court. You will need to attend court session. The date and time of court session is written on the TIN copy.
- Original copy of TIN
- Advise Slip from Prosecution
- Fixed penalty as per offence committed
- LTA Court Filing fees - $11.50 per TIN after 21 days
- Once your TIN has been convicted in court, you will need to pay extra. For example, if your Traffic Infringement amount was $25.00 after conviction the same amount will change to $100.00. This means you will need to pay $100 to either the court or LTA in order to clear the TIN.
- Payment can be accepted in either court or LTA