Defect Order is issued under Vehicle Registration & Construction Regulation 106. Defect Order is issued to motor vehicle and trailers contravening the Vehicle Registration & Construction Regulation.
- Original copy of Defect Order
|| For Private vehicles
||For PSV vehicles
- You will need to directly come to one of the LTA offices and go to the Vehicle Examiner.
- Take with you the defect notice that has been given to you.
- Vehicle examiner will re-check if the defect has been fixed and will give you an advice slip.
- You will need to bring that advice slip to the CSO counter together with your defect notice.
- Pay the fees to the CSO and your defects will be cleared.