International Driver’s Permit (IDP) is given to client who wish to travel abroad and use the Fiji Driver license to drive in that country. There are certain checklist and pre-requisites that needs to be fulfilled in order for LTA to give an IDP to the client.
Pre – requisites (Prior Condition before Application)
- You should have a Full and Valid Fiji Driver’s License.
- You should have a Full and Valid Fiji Driver’s License. All your convicted TIN’s should be cleared.
Checklists (What to bring)
- You will need to produce recent passport photo.
||Issue of IDP
- Fill in the application form (you can get this form online or at LTA’s office).
- Submit the application form together with the checklist (as mentioned above) to the Customer Service Officer (CSO).
- Once the CSO has updated your application in the system, you will need to pay the Fees.
- CSO will give you your IDP which will be valid from the date of issue.