Passing the driving test is compulsory for a client in order to get the full/provision license. Before taking the driving test, you will need to make an appointment for the driving test Client has to be present at counter.
To make an appointment for the driving test, you will need to do the following:
Pre – requisites (Prior Condition before Application)
- Your age should be greater than 17 years. (If you are applying for class 1, 2 and 8 DT).
- Learners Permit should be valid (Not expired). (For all classes of license).
- Valid Approval Letter (For classes 3, 4 and 5).
Checklists (What to bring)
- Workbook – Filled by your driving coordinator – should complete fill form 5 hours theory 10 hours practical workbook.
||Driving test appointment for classes 1,2 or 8
||Driving test appointment for classes 3 or 4
||Driving test appointment for classes 5,6,7 or 9
- Fill in the application form (you can get this form online or at LTA’s office).
- Submit the application form together with the checklist (as mentioned above) to the Customer Service Officer (CSO). You need to advise the CSO the date/time you wish to undertake the DT.
- Once the CSO has updated your application in the system, you will need to pay the Application fees.
- After you have paid the application fees and you have got your receipt, this means that you have successfully booked for driving test.