Valid PSV approval letter are required to get the LP for PSV classes of license. If the PSV approval letters are expired, and you still have not applied for the LP, you can always request Authority for an Extension.
Below are the procedures on how to apply for PSV approval letter extension:
Checklists (What to bring)
- Carry with you your original approval letter.
||Extension of PSV Approval Letter
- Fill in the application form (you can get this form online or at LTA’s office).
- Submit the application form together with the checklist (as mentioned above) to the Customer Service Officer (CSO).
- Once the CSO has updated your application in the system, your application will travel to the team leader for approval. If the team leader has approved, you will need to pay the Fees.
- After you have paid the fees and you have got your receipt, the CSO will re-print the approval letter with date extension and give it to you.