In order to get your lost/stolen driver’s license card replaced, you will need to first fill in the application form for Replacement of Driver’s License Card. Below are the procedures that you need to follow in order to successfully get a replacement drivers license card.
Pre – requisites (Prior Condition before Application)
- Valid Driver’s License in the system.
- All your Traffic Infringement Notices should be cleared.
Checklists (What to bring)
- Police Report
- Completed Application Form.
- Statutory Declaration – (if your card is lost/stolen/defaced).
- Licence surrendered (if your card is damaged).
||If you’re getting your Leaners Permit Card replaced the fee is
||If you’re getting your Provisional License Card replaced the fee is
||If you’re getting your Full Driver’s License Card replaced the fee is
||If you’re getting your PSV Badge replaced the fee is
||If you’re getting your Hazardous Permit Card replaced the fee is
- Fill in the application form (you can get this form online or at LTA’s office).
- Submit the application form together with the checklist (as mentioned above) to the Customer Service Officer (CSO).
- Once the CSO has updated your application in the system. The CSO will then check the system for any outstanding TIN’s on your license, these will need to be cleared first, than only will you be issued with your replacement License card.
- Once your have cleared all your outstanding TIN’s (if applicable), you will than need to pay the Application fees.
- After you have paid the application fees and you have got your receipt, you will need to go to the card printing officer.
- After the payment is done, you need to go to the Card Printing officer to get your card Printed.