Changing the Fare under a permit is a major amendment. Before changing the fare, you should apply to the authority for approval. Below are the process for the application:
Pre – requisites (Prior Condition before Applying)
- Vehicle registration should be valid
- PSV permit should be valid
- Fill in the application form.
- Upon successful verification, the applicant is given a newspaper advertisement to be advertise in the daily newspaper and bring back the cutting of the advertisement to the LTA.
- LTA will then wait for 14 days to see if any person supports or objects the application.
- After this, your application will travel through the approval process
- If your application is rejected, you will be advised. LTA will give you a rejection letter
- If your application is approved, you will need to pay the alteration fee and your permit will be printed.
Summary Workflow for all types of permit.