If you are adding or removing any vehicles under RRL or the RCL permit, you should inform the Authority. This change is called Minor Amendment of Permit. Should you fail to inform the authority, there may be penalty charged. The process of Minor Amendment is below:
Pre – requisites (Prior Condition before Applying)
- Valid vehicle registration
- All convicted TIN’s to be cleared
- Valid vehicle registration (for replacement of vehicle)
Checklists (What to carry with you when at the Counter)
- Request letter from the client for the amendment
- Original Permit
- Police report & statutory declaration(If permit lost/stolen)
- Consent letter from Financier if vehicle is under bill of sale
|| Addition & Deletion form to be filled
||Permit alteration Fees
- Fill in the application form.
- After this, your application will travel through the approval process
- If your application is rejected, you will be advised. LTA will give you a rejection letter
- If your application is approved, you will need to pay the alteration fee and your permit will be printed.
Summary Workflow for all types of permit.