If you have changed your name and you wish to have the correct name displayed on the permit you own, you should undergo the process of Minor Amendment in LTA. Below is the procedure:
Pre – requisites (Prior Condition before Applying)
- Valid vehicle registration
- All convicted TIN’s to be cleared
Checklists (What to carry with you when at the Counter)
- Request letter from the client for the amendment
- Latest Bill or any document to support address (for change in address)
- Original Permit
- Police report & statutory declaration(If permit lost/stolen)
- Original Birth cert/marriage certificate (if, change in name)
- Consent letter from Financier if vehicle is under bill of sale
||Permit alteration Fees
- Fill in the application form.
- After this, your application will travel through the approval process
- If your application is rejected, you will be advised. LTA will give you a rejection letter
- If your application is approved, you will need to pay the alteration fee and your permit will be printed.
Summary Workflow for all types of permit.