You can either revoke or suspend for replacement vehicle.
Pre – requisites (Prior Condition before Applying)
- Valid vehicle registration
- All convicted TIN’s to be cleared
- Valid vehicle registration (for replacement of vehicle)
- Permit holder to lodge request
Checklists (What to carry with you when at the Counter)
- Request letter from the client for the amendment
- Latest Bill or any document to support address (for change in address)
- Original Permit
- Police report & statutory declaration(If permit lost/stolen)
- Consent letter from FRCA if vehicle fuel type is gas and its within five years of registration.
- Consent letter from Financier if vehicle is under bill of sale
||$10.00 with arrears
- Fill in the application form.
- After this, your application will travel through the approval process
- If your application is rejected, you will be advised. LTA will give you a rejection letter
- If your application is approved, you will need to pay the alteration fee and your permit will be printed.