To renew your Rental Permit, you will need to fulfill some conditions. Below is the process of how you can successfully renew your Permit. All PSV permits should be lodged for renewal 28 days prior to the expiry date.
Pre – requisites (Prior Condition before Application)
- All Convicted TIN’s must be cleared
- Vehicle should be registered under the permit
Checklists (What to carry with you when at the Counter)
- Current Address Proof
- Latest three months Bank Statement of the company.
- Original Permit (If Lost, Police Report & Statutory Declaration)
- Memorandum of Article of Association
- Police Clearance of the Directors
- Medical Report of the Directors
- Company registration certificate
- Current Business License
- Application Form signed by the directors and common seal stamp
- If Late Renewal (Explanation Letter)
- Current Brochure for the company.
- Rental agreement with conditions and insurance
||$65.40 per Application
||$50.71 per Permit
- Fill in the application form. Produce all the checklist to the PSV officer/ CSO
- After this, your application will travel through the approval process
- If your application is rejected, you will be advised. LTA will give you a rejection letter
- If your application is approved, you will need to pay the fees and register the vehicle under the permit
- PSV CSO will print the permit and you will need to collect it