If your vehicle number plate is lost, stolen, defaced or damaged, you can apply for a replacement number plate.
Pre – requisites (Prior Condition before Application)
- Your Vehicle Registration must be Valid.
Checklists (What to bring)
- If your number plate is damaged or defaced surrender damaged number plate at any LTA Office.
- If your number plate is either lost or stolen,
- You will need to produce a police report and.
- Statutory declaration to be signed by a Justice of Peace or Commissioner of Oath.
||Replacement Number plate fee for Commercial Vehicle
||Replacement Number plate for Private and PSV vehicles
- Fill in application for replacement number plate form.
- Present application at any LTA Office.
- CSO checks and verifies record. Collect fees and damaged or defaced number plates then order Replacement number plate.
- Replacement plates printed and sent to the LTA office where order is placed. Client collects from the same office. Client may indicate on the form where the replacement plates wishes to be collected
- Printing of Replacement plates takes 1 day at Valelevu and may be more for other offices.