At LTA there are different types of records which can be searched and provided to you, these include Driver’s License search, Vehicle Search, Traffic Infringements Notices, Authorised Motor Vehicle Dealers, Public Service Vehicles etc. Below is the process of how you can successfully request for a Search of Records at LTA.
Checklists (What to carry with you when at the Counter)
- Written request for search of record.
- If the records you want does not belong to you, a consent letter from the owner is required.
- Records may be released upon Court Order, Search Warrants or letters on the conditions of MOUs.
||Application Fees for Search of Record
||Search through search warrants, Court Orders and as agreed on MOU are free of charge.
- You must provide a written request stating the reasons why you are requesting the specific record.
- The CSO will update your request in the system and then you must pay the required fee of $7.00.
- After your payment of the fee the CSO will than provide you with the requested information.
- Seach through search warrants, court orders and as agreed on MOU are exempted.