If you have lost the DDC certificate, you can always get it reprinted for you provided your DDC certificate is valid.
Pre – requisites (Prior Condition before Application)
- Your DDC certificate should be valid.
Checklists (What to carry with you when at the Counter)
- Take with you your license card to the CSO.
- Statutory declaration if DDC certificate is lost/stolen.
- Take your old certificate with you if it is damaged.
- Go directly to the CSO. You will not be required to fill in any form.
- Advise the CSO that you want a duplicate DDC certificate.
- Pay the fees and the CSO will give you the receipt and the certificate.